11.20.2011

WB Meal Plan - Happy Thanksgiving!!


Are you getting excited for Thanksgiving in a few days? I definitely am. I am anxious to be with family, have my hubby off work for a few days and of course, enjoying some really good food. What would life be without food??

This week is a short one as far as making meals at home. But since I still need to have meals for part of the week, they are going to be blogged about :) And if you remember, we don't do red meat in our home. Sorry. We enjoy meatless meals along with ones made of ground turkey, chicken and fish.

Monday:

Shepherd's Pie ~ I'm using ground turkey, roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes.
Sweet Potato Graham Muffins

Tuesday:

Zesty Slow-Cooker BBQ chicken on whole wheat buns
Healthy chopped slaw
Cubed pineapple

Wednesday:

Whole Wheat Waffles with Blueberry Syrup
Breakfast turkey links
Sliced peaches

Happy Thanksgiving!!

(Here's what we're having for breakfast)
Cinnamon Rolls
Turkey Bacon
OJ & Coffee

Friday or Saturday (not sure if I'll be cooking on Friday):

Chicken Enchiladas from The Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Mexican Rice
Black beans


No comments:

Post a Comment