12.20.2012

my favorite things {2012} -- for her

I hesitated writing this post in lieu of the tragedy that happened last week in our nation. I mean why post silly, material stuff when lives were taken and families are experiencing such despair and grief?

So even now as I post this, my heart is heavy. I can't imagine the pain mommies (and daddies and brothers and sisters...) are experiencing even now. My prayers are with those families.

But because I am a little on the OCD side... I can't leave off where I started.

Go to these links to catch the other favorite things for him and kids.

1. Sonoma ankle boots. If you've been debating whether you can follow the trend with this "booties"... I say, "Go for it!". These booties have a suede upper and contrasting wrapped buckle accent that are super stylish and comfy. Price $29.

2. Maybelline Baby Lips. No more basic lip balm. This formula renews, protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours. After 1 week, lips are visibly renewed. Comes in 6 shades. I love this stuff and will never be without it! Price $3.

3. American Eagle touchpoint gloves. So in love with these. If you have a smartphone these are necessary in the cold. Made of soft-knit yarn with ribbed cuffs. Super cute and soft. $16.

4. Solid buckle hip belt. Every girl needs something pink. I love this thin belt especially if it's being worn with jeans and a cardigan. Price only $5.
  5. Pandora silver ring. This beautiful ring has it all, in my opinion. Silver, a little 14-karat gold and mother of pearl. So delicate, yet stands out. Price $180.    6. OPI Avojuice skin quenchers lotion. These silken lotions are filled with smooth, rich moisturizers plus nourishing avocado and healing aloe extracts. Your skin will drink up the goodness. I'm loving the mango scent! Price $7.  7. Grace and Lace leg warmers. My favorite style/color is the Lacey Lou graphite open-work leg warmers with ivory knit lace trim and buttons. So adorable to peek out from under your boots. Love! Price $34.    8. Natural Life "Go with the flow" iphone case. I love this squishy iphone case. Mine has been dropped several times and it's all good with this thick case. Such a sweet little whale on front too and a quote that fits my life as a very busy mom. I purchased mine at Francesca's for $18.   9. Tippy Thai linen tote/purse. This gorgeous bag is made from 100% linen. I love it's unique and beautiful texture, giving you a different feeling from other fabrics. This everyday bag is sturdy and big enough to hold lots of your essentials. Price $47.   10. Aveda comforting tea bags. Steep yourself in comfort - wherever or whenever - with our soothing herbal infusion of licorice root and peppermint, in convenient tea bags. Calm your senses, promoting a sense of well-being. Price $17.
11. American Eagle sequin cropped cardigan. Add a little flash with this super cute and trendy cardigan. This can be dressed up or down. And I am loving this pink. Perfect for a holiday party. Price $70.
12. Nine West Love Fury perfume. This scent is soft, fresh and fruity. Definitely not overpowering or harsh. Hoping it's under the tree for me! Price -- incredibly cheap at Wal-Mart -- $20!!
13. Anthropologie Homegrown monogram mug. These mugs are perfection. Whimsical and monogrammed just for you! Perfect for anyone and comes in a variety of prints for each letter. Price $8.

1 comment: