10.30.2011

WB Meal Plan... Trying to Embrace Fall

Summer is my absolute favorite season. I hold on to it for as long as I mentally can. So when I was taking my dog out the other morning and heard her crunching on the frost-covered grass, I knew my dreams of summer were officially gone... boo.

So with some slight hesitancy, I offer some fall inspired meals for this week of "trick to treat". Ok, Monday's isn't really for fall or Friday for that matter... oh well... I'm trying.

Monday
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Black beans
Fresh Pineapple

Tuesday
Hearty Minestrone from Clean Start Cookbook (Thanks to my friend, Carrie!)
Homemade Applesauce
Whole Wheat Baguettes

Wednesday
Cincinnati Turkey Chili from Cooking Light magazine (secret ingredient: 2 T. semi-sweet chocolate chunks)
Jack-Corn Muffins
Fresh grapes

Thursday
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan over Polenta from Cooking Light magazine
Romaine Salad with homemade dressing
Pickled Beets

Friday
Spicy Tuna Wraps with brown rice, watercress, avocado, julienne carrots and a low-fat mayo and Sriracha (sweet Asian hot sauce) spread.
Fresh honey crisp apple slices

I am happy to email any of these recipes you might be interested in!

Happy Clean Eating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment